A vacation is a gift of time and a chance to strengthen family bonds.
Located in Baras, Rizal, Balconahe Resto Camp is a private resort just a couple of hours from the city. A place designed to inspire and delight every sense!
People mostly from the Metro, are looking for an ultimate summer destination every sunny season. Usually heading to the East, where nature is spectacular and countless getaway spots are accessible.
Balconahe is not just a private sanctuary but also a nature camp since Baras is located in the foothills of the Sierra Mountain Range. Upon entering Balconahe, a bright neon sign that says its name will greet you as you make your way to witness the real beauty of the place inside. Radiant colors of furniture that exquisitely blend with nature will make you take a snap. The whole vicinity is surrounded by plants and a fusion of nature and modern interiors that adds up to the touch of a tropical hideaway!
Unplug everything and connect with nature while dipping in their minimalist pool under the shade of a tree. Man-made noise is at a low level at Balconahe. The only things that will catch your ear are the birds chirping and the sound of the gentle wind. There’s no doubt that you will definitely enjoy your stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city!
Of course, a staycation wouldn’t be complete if there wasn’t a comfortable room to spend the night in! There are multiple rooms to choose from at Balconahe, depending on the number of people that will be staying. Only specific rooms have a balcony, but all of these come with a free breakfast.
Below are their accommodation rates:
- BALCONAHE VILLA- priced at ₱9,000. Enjoy a private and cozy dipping pool positioned in between the lounge and veranda, which also has an outdoor dining feature. The villa price includes breakfast for four.
- PREMIUM GLASS CABANA- ₱5,500 w/plunge pool (for 2 pax w/breakfast) -Balconahe has 3 glass cabanas that can be rented individually or privately as a whole. The area is provided with a close-to-nature temperature controlled plunge pool. AN access to the refreshingly cold mainpool with a water cascade display. Cabana guests may enjoy the sound of the water splashing because of its proximity to the mainpool.
- BUNGALOW – Guests may enjoy nearness to common areas like the courtyard, main pool, lanai, and pavilion. A balcony and a full panoramic glass wall facing the property’s forest reserve, & the seasonal waterfalls. The bungalow has its own private plunge pool facing the forest and a lagoon-like landscape. ₱6,500 (for 2 pax w/ breakfast)
- ECONOMY ROOM – Balconahe also welcomes guests who are on a tight budget and still is very deserving of the fine nature and forest vibe in the compound. The economy room’s intimate size is intended for the guests’ sleeping area. They are encouraged to take their relaxation outdoors in the common areas. ₱2,500 (for 2 pax w/ breakfast)
Day Tours (DT) are only permitted on weekdays (not on weekends or holidays), from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; entrance fee is P250 per person.
- DAYTOUR Room Rates (9am-5pm):
- Cabana – ₱3500
- Economy Room-₱1500
(Source: Balconahe | FB Page)
Since it is Balconahe’s vision to offer an experience of life’s simplicity in the middle of the forest, they do not have internet connection and television. It might be hard if gadgets are the only thing that draws your attention, but staying off social media once in a while is a great way to reduce stress and improve your mental health.
Location: Everise Sitio Corazon, Brgy. Pinugay, Baras, Rizal
Business hours: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
For further inquiries, be sure to check out their social media pages and contact details:
Mobile: 0920 968 9389
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Credit to the rightful owners. We do not intend copyright infringement with these photos.
Written by: Charrise Mary Grafia
University of Rizal System- Angono
No responses yet