8 waves park is a quite favorite for family gathering and also a quick weekend getaway.
8 Waves Resort is a swimming pool resort in Bulacan, designed with artificial infinity waves. The resort started with a dream of the owners way back in 1998 to offer to the community a place where the family could get together more often while having leisure and fun. The concept of a leisure park that would be very affordable to all people of different walks of life which its facilities would be at par with the international standards of providing recreation to the family.
8 Waves Waterpark is located at DRT Hi-way, Ulingao, San Raphael Bulacan Philippines 3008. They offer different amenities for the whole family and for corporate gatherings.
Just a little trivia 8 waves waterpark was named that way because the owner has 8 children and from the word itself the wave pool can produce 8 different kinds of wave to name a few: V-wave, inverted wave, Single/double rolling wave, Diamond wave which is said to be the biggest among the waves.
8 waves features night swimming (from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm), wave pools, hydro jet bubble pools, volleyball court, Billiards, Mini-golf course, function hall and lastly they have a clinic. One thing I notice is that you cannot bring in foods, alcoholic beverages and it has no wifi.
How to get there
By Public Transportation
Ride Baliwag Bus northbound in EDSA Cubao. Request the bus conductor to drop you off in Baliuag (in front of Jollibee or Pizza hut) or simply tell the driver to drop you off where you can ride a tricycle going to 8 waves. Once you’re there ride a tricycle and tell them to bring you to 8 waves.
They have a best hotel and rooms that you can stay with your family.
You can enjoy your staying there!
RELAX, ENJOY AND CELEBRATE!
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Resort Opening and Closing Schedule
- Open Daily Including Holidays
- 9:00am-6:00pm (day swimming)
- 6:30pm-12:00mn (night swimming)
Night swimming options are entertained at the resort for both kids / children and adult alike. They have competitive and affordable rates for these choices. Visit their official website for more information.
A. Resort Rates (Day Swimming)
- ADULT – P250.00
- CHILD (4ft. & below) – P200.00
- SENIOR (w/ ID) – P200.00
B. Resort Rates (Night Swimming)
- ADULT P150.00 (Mon-Thur) / P250 (Fri-Sun)
- CHILD (4ft. & below) P100.00 (Mon-Thur) / P200 (Fri-Sun)
- SENIOR (w/ ID) P100.00 (Mon-Thur) / P200 (Fri-Sun)
C. Cottage Rates
- 18 persons P800.00
- 13 persons P600.00
Bamboo Hut Rates
- 45 persons P1,500.00
- 22 persons P900.00
- 19 persons P800.00
- 12 persons P600.00
- 12 persons P500.00
- 12 persons P400.00
- 12 persons P300.00
Function Room Fees and Rates
- 50 persons F Rm1 P4,500.00
- 50 persons F Rm2 P4,500.00
- 50 persons F Rm3 P4,500.00
- 50 persons F Rm4 P4,500.00
- 200 persons F Rm1-4 (combined) P14,000.00
Billiard Pool Rent (Per Hour Basis)
- P 120.00 (regular season)
- P120.00 / hr (peak season)
wimming Attire Rules
- Male: trunks / cycling shorts or garterized shorts above the knee
no shirts allowed
- Female: bathing suits / cycling shorts/ garterized shorts above the knee
sleeveless or sando shirts only
Resort Contact Details
- Resort Location Address: D.R.T. Highway, Ulingao, San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines;
- Zip Code: 3008
- Phone (+63) (44) 766-5268 / 766-5936
- Telefax (+63) (44) 766-5272
- Email [email protected] / [email protected]
- Manila Line: (02) 299-8234
- Manila Telefax: (02) 742- 0063
- Official Website: http://www.8waveswaterpark.com.ph/
- Facebook Page: http://tl-ph.facebook.com/pages/8-waves-waterpark-hotel/141885186769
Monday-Thursday-No waves & bubbles
Friday-Sunday- FULL OPERATION
Other 8 Waves Resort Amenities:
Mini Olympic pool
Kiddie pool with noah’s ark
Safari pool with slides
Start planning your summer vacation! Here’s the perfect place to go on summer!
Disclaimer: Credit to the rightful owners. We do not intend copyright infringement with these photos.
When in Rizal INTERN
University of Rizal System
No responses yet