Abra is not just the National Dye Capital of the Philippines, but also the home of dreamy waterfalls.
Also known as the Mulawin Falls, Kaparkan Falls is located in Tineg, Abra Province. Discovered by the locals in 2015, Kaparkan Falls immediately made headlines and went viral online. Because of its fascinating limestone terraces, there is no doubt why it is considered the most photogenic waterfall in the Philippines.
Go with the flow as you soak your soul while hearing the soothing sound of water hitting the stones. Also, breath of fresh air will surely take your stress away!
Every now and then you deserve a break from all the stressors in life. You’ve been working too hard and this is the sign to thank yourself! Explore Kaparkan Falls and make this summer your best season ever!
How to get there?
Kaparkan Falls can be found at Sitio Kaparkan, Barangay Caganayan, Tineg, Abra.
- From Cubao, ride a bus (Partas or Dominion) going to Bangued, Abra (8 hours, about P730).
- Once you arrive at the bus terminal, take a tricycle to the place of orientation (either at DWPH headquarters or Farinas restaurant).
- There you will need to complete a registration form and waiver. You also need to attend a short orientation about Kaparkan Falls.
After registration, you can either ride a monster jeep or truck or trek to the falls.
Budget and expenses
- RT fare for 4×4 monster jeep/truck: P1000 per person
- (If you choose to trek) Guide fee: P1000 for 1-4 pax
The whole budget depends on whether you’re going on a DIY or packaged tour.
(Source: taraletsanywhere.com | Blog )
For further inquiries, be sure to check out their social media pages and contact details:
Disclaimer: Credit to the rightful owners. We do not intend copyright infringement with these photos.
Written by: Charrise Mary Grafia
University of Rizal System-Angono
No responses yet